beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: beehive test webapp project models
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:15:15 GMT
  I'll backpedal on this...due to the way that the <build-pageflows>
Ant macro works, I'll need to move the .jpf files to .java in order to
rework the web application project models.  Will attempt to do this
incrementally.

  In addition, I'm going to need to alter a small part of the test
recorder Ant API to change the "app.build.file" attribute for the
testRecorder.xml's server.test target from a fully qualified path to
the Ant build file to a fully qualified path to the *directory* that
contains the Ant build file.  This is because of the need to switch
the <ant> calls from something like this:

<ant antfile="${app.build.file}" ...>

to:

<ant dir="${app.build.dir}" antfile="build.xml" ... >

in order to set the "basedir" of the called Ant file correctly.

All test recorder applications will need to change as a result of this.

Let me know if anyone has questions; I should have the jsf and
urlTemplate tests done in the next day or so.

Eddie