beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Tocco" <sto...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Beehive Committer: Carlin Rogers
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:07:17 GMT
Welcome to the project Carlin!  You have earned it.

Good to have you along for the ride. :)

-Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlin Rogers [mailto:carlin.rogers@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 8:55 AM
To: Beehive Developers
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Beehive Committer: Carlin Rogers

All,

I truly appreciate the kind words, positive encouragement, and votes of
confidence. Very uplifting. I'd like to thank you for all your help,
input
and support. I'm pleased to be a part of this project.

Best regards,
Carlin

> Please join me in welcoming Carlin Rogers as our newest committer!
>
> PMC vote: 7 +1, 0 +0, 0 -1
>
> ...and, all other feedback was positive.
>
> Next steps appear to be:
> http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html
>
> Welcome, Carlin -- truly happy to have you aboard.
>
> Rich

BEAWorld 2005: coming to a city near you.  Everything you need for SOA and enterprise infrastructure
success.

Register now at http://www.bea.com/4beaworld

London 11-12 Oct| Paris13-14 Oct| Prague18-19 Oct |Tokyo 25-26 Oct| Beijing 7-8 Dec