beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacob Danner" <jac...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [vote] chad schoettger as a beehive committer
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:09:26 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie O'Neil [mailto:ekoneil@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 1:45 AM
To: Beehive Developers
Subject: [vote] chad schoettger as a beehive committer

  I'd like to nominate Chad Schoettger to become a Beehive committer.
Chad has been actively involved in Beehive for quite a while now and
has contributed significantly in the JDBC and web service controls and
WSM.  He's also helped out with documentation and samples work and
provided various other bug fixes.

  I think that Chad would make a great addition to Beehive, would
interact well with users, and ultimately help move the project
forward.

  Thanks!

Eddie

  Votes:
[+1] Yes, Chad should be granted committer status.
[0]  Abstain / not sure.
[-1] No, Chad isn't ready yet.  If you vote this way, please provide
an explanation why and add what can be done to address your concerns.