beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: start.with.shmem
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:00:58 GMT
  Heh...I think I ran into this a couple of weeks ago myself.  I
believe that those fail because asserts aren't enabled via the
javaOptions attribute passed to <start-server> in "start.with.shmem".
We'd just need to set this value on javaOptions:

    -ea:org.apache.beehive.netui...

Give that a shot and see if it fixes the failures.

Eddie