beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject [vote] promote Beehive 1.0 rc4 to Beehive 1.0
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2005 15:37:55 GMT
  All right, let's try this again.  :)

  Just uploaded installers for Beehive 1.0 rc4.  It's different from
rc3 only in that it fixes the EJB control assembly problem in
BEEHIVE-953, and with the last week's release candidates, we seem
pretty stable for 1.0.

  So, I'd like to propose promoting Beehive 1.0 rc4 to be released as
1.0 final.

  The release candidate is here:

    http://cvs.apache.org/dist/beehive/1.0-rc4/

and was built at SVN change 291405.

  The vote will run until 6 PM GMT, Monday 9/28.

  Adding my +1.

Eddie

 Vote:
[+1] Yes, promote rc4 to Beehive 1.0 final
[0]  Abstain / not sure.
[-1] No, 1.0 rc4 isn't ready to release as 1.0 final.  If you vote
this way, please provide an explanation why and add what can be done
to address your concerns.