beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject [vote] branch trunk/ for beehive 1.0 release
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:04:07 GMT
All--

  It's time -- let's branch for Beehive 1.0.  AFAIK, all of the issues
that need to be resolved in trunk/ have been addressed, and we're
ready to branch in order to finalize some things for release.

  The branch will be created in:

    beehive/branches/v1/final

and will be created including the entire contents of trunk/.  Once
this is done, I'll remove WSM / the service control and post a new
distribution (a release candidate) that we can try out for a couple of
days before voting on 1.0.

  Kicking this off with my +1.

  Vote early; vote once.  :)

Eddie

======

 Vote:
[+1] Yes, branch the tree for the 1.0 release
[0]  Abstain / not sure.
[-1] No, the tree isn't ready to branch yet.  If you vote this way,
please provide an explanation why and add what could be done to
address your concerns.