beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject issue with controls testing use of WSM
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2005 04:50:39 GMT
All--

  I've run into an issue with getting the test distribution running
against the XMLBeans-less Beehive distribution.  Seems that the core
Controls tests have a dependency on Axis and WSM.  The test tools use
Axis for something (haven't dug into what yet) so it's available in
the test dist, but I think that the Controls tests that use JWSs (WSM)
are going to have to be deleted.

  Given our current 1.0 ship plan, WSM won't be available in the
distribution and it's just simpler to remove the tests and re-assess
post 1.0 than to try to replicate shipping WSM in the test
distribution.  IMHO, these tests belong in WSM anyway -- not in the
the core controls test suite.

  If anyone disagrees, please speak-up.  I'm planning on starting to
check these changes in over the next couple of days.

Eddie