beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: beehive-914 -- started yet?
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:58:56 GMT
  Yeah -- I don't think it would take a week (probably just a couple
of hours), but it's a little different than how we do things right now
because we need to support two scenarios:

  - create a new webapp
  - inject the runtime files (JARs / resources) into the samples

We've got the latter and could easily add the former.

  But, we'll get very little test mileage on it in the near term.  I
can take a crack at it and see what you think of the diff...

Eddie