beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: beehive-914 -- started yet?
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:00:38 GMT
  I take it back...this isn't a straightforward thing to fix
unfortunately because it affects the Ant used to provide the runtime
in both the distribution and SVN builds.

  It wouldn't be hard to change it, but if we're going to do that, we
should add the beehive-netui-validator-config.xml file (and consider
adding web.xml) to those as well...

  I agree (now) having them checked in is the right thing unless we
want to tackle the bigger problem of copying all of the config files.
And, I'd rather ship 1.0 and fix that later.  :)

Eddie