beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject xmlbeans, jsr173, and BEEHIVE-872
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 00:56:21 GMT
All--

  If you've been reading the release status e-mails that have been in
the list, you've noticed that BEEHIVE-872 is tracking a license issue
with XMLBeans and their dependency on the JSR 173 API JAR.  There was
a change in the XMLBeans mailing list this morning that switched onto
a new JSR 173 download bundle that has some different license verbage
in it.

  There's mail in dev@xmlbeans that checks to make sure that the
license issue is resolved, but if it's taken care of from their side,
I'm sitting on a change that will add the correct license to our SVN
tree and download and will switch us onto the new JSR 173 package.
Once the status of this is clear, I'll commit that and resolve the 1.0
blocking JIRA issue.

Eddie