beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Carlin Rogers <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Doc question/confusion...
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:18:15 GMT
Hey, I was building and looking at the beehive documentation. Lots of great
additions. As I looked through my build of the doc distribution I was a
little confused about some of the layout. Seems like we have both a NetUI
and Page Flow set of documents with overlap.

For example, the build of the doc dist produces
netui/servlet_container_adapters.html and
netui/servlet_container_adapters.html. In the left hand index of the
documents these topics both come under the "Advanced" section. However, from
the main page, it appears that just the "netui" set of documents are
intended to be in use. I don't see how a user navigates to the pageflow set.

Is this correct? If not, have I built this incorrectly and am I just off in
the weeds, missing something? Just curious.

Carlin