beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacob Danner" <jac...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [vote] release 1.0 rc3 as Beehive 1.0
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 22:58:26 GMT
-1 : I just ran across a critical issue with the ejb control,
specifically the EJBControlAssembler. I've filed  jira issues BEEHIVE
953 to track it (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-953).
Basically, the assembler is generating an invalid deployment descriptor.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie O'Neil [mailto:ekoneil@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 1:04 PM
To: Beehive Developers
Subject: [vote] release 1.0 rc3 as Beehive 1.0

  It's time.

  We've been working on releasing Beehive 1.0 for a while now and have
bashed on three release candidates this week.  RC3 has been stable for
the last day, so I'd like to propose a vote to promote Beehive 1.0 rc3
to be released as Beehive 1.0 final.

  The release candidate is available here:

        http://cvs.apache.org/dist/beehive/1.0-rc3/

and was built at SVN change 291008.

  The vote will run until 6 PM GMT, Monday 9/26.

  Adding my +1.

Eddie

 Vote:
[+1] Yes, promote rc3 to Beehive 1.0 final [0]  Abstain / not sure.
[-1] No, 1.0 rc3 isn't ready to release as 1.0 final.  If you vote this
way, please provide an explanation why and add what can be done to
address your concerns.