beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject NetUI compiler-side changes: areas which could use verification
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 20:45:49 GMT
Hi all,

The NetUI compiler layer has removed its internal dependence on XMLBeans
(revision 289648).  The core of the changes is well covered by our many
tests, but there are three areas which have lighter (though existent)
coverage:
    - declarative validation (annotations in page flow, shared flow, or
form bean classes)
    - Struts Merge (using the 'strutsMerge' attribute on @Jpf.Controller
to override values/elements in the generated Struts XML)
    - Validator Merge (using the 'validatorMerge' attribute on
@Jpf.Controller to override values/elements in the generated Validator XML)

If you have any cycles to bang on any of these features, it would be a
great help.

Thanks,
Rich

p.s. I want to thank Julie for getting the compiler-side tests worked
into the build, and Eddie for updating the patch and getting it in
before my checkin.  These tests definitely increased the confidence
level for the changes.