beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: beehive-914 -- started yet?
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:14:11 GMT
Oh, I just meant we should take a week to have people play with it if we
put it in for 1.0, that's all.  I think we'd want to get it into the
docs, too, especially where there are instructions for copying
netui-blank, etc.  What do you think about that?

I'd definitely take a look at the diff, though, even if it's something
we hold until v1.1.

Rich