beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beehive/tooling issue
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 09:09:02 GMT
OK, I've added a patch for this in the bug.  Feel free to give it a good
once-over.

I'm running tests now -- looks OK so far.  The only ill effect of this
change is one which would only get worse over time (the longer we wait
to do it): for *legacy* apps, where the root Struts-config file path is
specified in web.xml, we can no longer honor that path when we generate
the file.  In these apps, you will get an error logged at Servlet
startup about Struts not being able to load the file (though everything
does work fine).

Rich