beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Daryl Olander <dolan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r265602 - in /beehive/trunk/docs: ./ forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/ forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/controls/ forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/netui/
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 15:38:13 GMT
I agree with Eddie on the "navigate the document top-down" philosophy. I've
confirmed that XPath does work correctly. So today, we have "site:datagrid"
and this should become"site:NetUI/tags/datagrid ". (I renamed the
pageflow_tags element to tags in this example. This "site:" example was
found in the tagOverview.xml).

Having said this, I think this should be a long run goal and that we don't
change the site.xml and matching "site:xxx" hrefs until post 1.0. I'm going
to check in the one sample from above as proof that it works, but the rest
of the clean should wait.

Thoughts?