beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: svn commit: r265602 - in /beehive/trunk/docs: ./ forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/ forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/controls/ forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/netui/
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:27:19 GMT
Steve--

 Great to have some "professional" edits to the documentation.  :)

 A few comments on some of the changes made here which we might take
a closer look at:

1) I think your editor is tab-ifying some of the documentation.  We're
standardized on using four spaces rather than tabs for the doc.  This
happened at least in xdocs/netui/overview.xml

2) unless there is formatting (like <strong>) that is used inside of
JSP content, it's much easier to write documentation using "<"
characters than &lt;.  This makes copy/paste from samples simpler

3) when referring to NetUI, we tend to use the term "NetUI" rather
than "Netui".  This happened in the labels in site.xml.  Also, in this
case, it seems like we can call the NetUI Overview section just
"Overview" since it's under the NetUI tab already.  I've tried to
remove some of that reduncancy from the docs in recent weeks.

 Thoughts?

Eddie