beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beehive Compiler Test
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:50:51 GMT
  Eeh...not a big deal.  Was just curious what didn't work about it.

Eddie

On 8/31/05, Julie Zhuo <jzhuo@bea.com> wrote:
> I tried exactly what you described and the path some how did not work until I convert
it like it is now. I may have made a mistake somewhere during that exercise, sounds like you
have that working somewhere already. It is working as I expected it to be so I never bothered
to put more time to it :). I can change it during the clean up work all together, it shouldn't
be much.