beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rework of release doc /index.html
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:36:11 GMT
  This is in, but I'm going to do one more thing in the vein of the
rebranding and that is move the directory:

  docs/forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/pageflow

  docs/forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/netui

This seems important for two reasons:

1) this affects lots of links in the doc base that don't go through
the Forrest site: links
2) changing this is needed because it shows up in URLs as opposed so
something that's entirely internal to SVN

  Questions / comments?  Should have this done in the next little bit.

Eddie

>   Great -- I hereby grab the write bit with the intention of fixing
> the API doc directory.
>
>   Will send mail when this is checked in.
>
> Eddie
>

> On 8/28/05, Rich Feit <richfeit@gmail.com> wrote:
> > This is in -- revision 263967.
> >
> > Rich Feit wrote:
> >
> > > I agree, definitely.  I should have my first cut at the "NetUI"->"Page
> > > Flow" change in within a few hours (sorry for the delay).  At that
> > > point, I can wait before doing other page-stomping changes until
> > > you've made the change you're talking about.
> > >
> > > Rich

Page