beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Kenneth Tam <kentamina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting involved
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:05:28 GMT
Hi Adriano,

A good place to start is to think about what you'd like to change or
add in Beehive based on your experience building applications with it
-- for example, is there a feature that doesn't quite work the way you
think it should, or that is missing entirely?  Then you can engage the
rest of the developers on this list to talk about what it might mean
to make that change.