beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hanson <stevelukehan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r265602 - in /beehive/trunk/docs: ./ forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/ forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/controls/ forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/netui/
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 02:41:14 GMT
As for the tabification, I hit Ctrl+F in Eclipse at one point by accident,
that is probably the culprit. I will check the indent style on my Eclipse
editor.

I have endeavored to avoid &lt; wherever I can -- but I see no way to avoid
it when you want to display angle brackets in bold font.

I have some questions of my own:
Should it be "Page Flow" or "Page Flow"? I am neutral on this question.
Should it be "Controller class" or "controller class"? I have a slight
preference for "Controller class", since it suggests a reference to a Java
class.