beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: svn commit: r265602 - in /beehive/trunk/docs: ./ forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/ forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/controls/ forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/netui/
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:42:03 GMT
One other thing to add to this...

Let's choose a target right-margin location for doc files.  I personally
think 80 characters is ridiculous and would advocate 100 or more... but
would be most happy if we all agreed on a single value (even 80 if
others want it), so that reformatting doesn't make diffing files impossible.

Ideas on this one?

Rich