beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Glauber Adriano Reis <glauber.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting involved
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 06:21:43 GMT
Hi,

I send along a netbeans friendly blank netui project and have also
made netui-samples a bit more netbeans friendly (the mailer deamon
wont allow me to sent it to the list because of its size, though).
Directory structure
are much like jakarta recommendation
(http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/appdev/source.html)
I have attached a minimal guide as to the netbeans blank project and
spotted a couple of typos in some jsp inside samples/, the patch is
attached.

Any ideas as to how AJAX is supposed to be implemented for some tags
(from the ground up, use some already available library etc) ?
I am playing a bit with it and would really want to be in synch with you
guys...

Adriano