beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Glauber Adriano Reis <glauber.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting involved
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:11:38 GMT
Ok, thanks for the advice. We, at work (using Weblogic Workshop), also
have a "wish list" of  features that would be cool seeing in Beehive
such as having AJAXified valiadation tightly integrated with netui tags.
I know it is low priority fetures but...
I 've built Beehive from svn and will take a look at "Beehive -
Unassigned".
Would it be possible to have a directory "contrib" under samples? As a
netbeans users I'd like to have my Beehive projects using the full power
of netbeans Web Application and so I did last weekend. I made some small
changes to "netui-blank" in order to make the directory structure a bit
more as jakarta  recommends and  ant script a bit "netbeans" friendly
since I wanted to use  all netbeans Web App ant targets that comes for
free. So a small nebeans-based sample beehive application would be cool.

Adriano