beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@bea.com>
Subject Re: requests to infra@ for establishing Beehive TLP
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:12:03 GMT
All--

   The general Beehive content is now available on
http://beehive.apache.org.  The release documentation (that from v1m1)
is not there yet as it's still in the "old" format; I'm working on
fixing this, though it's going to take a little bit of time to get
wrapped up.  I'll be going back into the v1m1 documentation kit in
branches/v1m1 to adjust the doc to be pluggable into the new website
architecture.

   If you need the original v1m1 SVN revision, it's available in the
tags/v1m1 directory.

   Questions / comments / flames?

   :)

Eddie