beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Daryl Olander <dolan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r265602 - in /beehive/trunk/docs: ./ forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/ forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/controls/ forrest/release/src/documentation/content/xdocs/netui/
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 00:24:31 GMT
I've been giving everything a unique name. I actually don't like the
"databinding" inside of "netui" in site.xml. I think we should try an make
these unique or use real xpath expressions in our hrefs. Things like
"databinding" and "overview" are pretty generic. I think if we go to the
generic terms we have to rework our "site:" expressions to put in the proper
xpath, but I'm not sure that Forrest supports real xpath expressions in the
"site:xxx", but I believe it does. I don't see something like
("site:/netui/databinding") instead we are using ("site:databinding") which
seems like it will break at some point.