beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: netui-core module
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:18:13 GMT
I'd be happy to do that (although I thought that originally URL
templating/rewriting seemed more basic than Page Flow), but if we do
ever decide that the "core" category makes sense (for Factory,
beehive-netui-config.xml-related classes, etc.), it seems like there's
still a use for the core module.

That said, if we're trying to limit the number of modules, I wouldn't be
opposed to moving org.apache.beehive.netui.core AND all of the "scoping"
module into the "pageflow" module.  What do you think?

Rich