beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beehive usage of xmlbeans
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 21:11:02 GMT
Right, NetUI uses it for processing config files at build time and at
runtime, and also at build time for generating config files (e.g.,
Struts config files, Commons Validator config files) that are used by
the runtime.  I don't know of any specific reason that we're using v2,
except to stay up-to-date.

Rich