beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Feit <richard.f...@bea.com>
Subject Re: netui-core module
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 19:32:11 GMT
I caused a lot of confusion with my arrows.  :)  Those arrows meant
"depends on", but that's not how most people outside of me would view
it.  Reversing them, you get:

    util -> scoping -> core

...where before, it was:

    scoping -> util

...which meant that util depended on scoping.  That dependency was in a
class in org.apache.beehive.netui.core, which would now live in a "core"
module.

Rich