beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Daryl Olander <dolan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Daryoush for Beehive committer
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 16:55:15 GMT
+1

I agree with Rich.  We need to have a very well defined path to
graduating Beehive from the incubator.  This needs to be the highest
priority.  At the moment, there are a bunch of "inactive" committers
and a bunch of people like Chad, Carlin and Daryoush (among others)
how are actively committing patches.  I'm not sure that any discussion
of adding new committer shouldn't also take a look at inactive
committers also.  I would like a strong base of committers that are
actively working on Beehive and people who are actively committing
patches today deserve to be the first committers added.  Having said
that, I think that getting Beehive 1.0 release and getting Beehive out
of the incubator are the highest priorities for the project.