beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Daryoush for Beehive committer
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 16:00:41 GMT
Rich,

Part of "successfully applying ASF principles" is guiding new folks
and expanding the committer base. We need to show that we absorb and
mentor new folks. So new committership is in the spirit of applying
ASF principles. It should not depend on release status/stage
(milestone, release candidate) of the project.

thanks,
dims