beehive-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "James Black (JIRA)" <beehive-...@incubator.apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (BEEHIVE-848) A serializer is not found for a java bean array that is returned
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:30:19 GMT
     [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-848?page=all ]

James Black updated BEEHIVE-848:
--------------------------------

    Attachment: jamesblackproblem.jar

This is a more complete simplied test. When you build the webservices, make certain that in
the webapp root directory that there is a .jws file for each webservice.

Then you can just build and run the build-client ant build file, and it will go through the
tests, and you will see the error, hopefully.

I think it may be due to the number of webservices or the number of different objects I return.
The registry for the serializers may be getting confused.

> A serializer is not found for a java bean array that is returned
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>
>          Key: BEEHIVE-848
>          URL: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-848
>      Project: Beehive
>         Type: Bug
>   Components: Web Services (181)
>  Environment: web application is on Tomcat 5.5.9, Solaris 8, JDK1.5 with a nightly build
from June of beehive
>     Reporter: James Black
>     Assignee: daryoush mehrtash
>  Attachments: JAMES_BLACK_PROBLEM.zip, LmsTestClient.rar, jamesblackproblem.jar, ws_test.tar.gz
>
> I get an error about there being no serializer found for a bean that contains a bean
array.  My unit test is in .NET, as that is faster to develop the unit test in. I am including
the .tar.gz file of my project.
> Here is the abbreviated list of my error:
> - Exception: AxisFault
>  faultCode:
> {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException
>  faultSubcode:
>  faultString: java.io.IOException: No serializer found for class Item in
> registry org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingDelegate@1d7b662
>  faultActor:
>  faultNode:
>  faultDetail:
> 	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:java.io.IOException: No
> serializer found for class Item in registry
> org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingDelegate@1d7b662
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContext.serializeActual(SerializationContext.java:1429)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContext.serialize(SerializationContext.java:914)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContext.outputMultiRefs(SerializationContext.java:989)
> 	at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPBody.outputImpl(SOAPBody.java:145)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.message.SOAPEnvelope.outputImpl(SOAPEnvelope.java:477)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.output(MessageElement.java:1208)
> 	at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.writeTo(SOAPPart.java:315)
> 	at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.writeTo(SOAPPart.java:269)
> 	at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.saveChanges(SOAPPart.java:530)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.attachments.AttachmentsImpl.getAttachmentCount(AttachmentsImpl.java:519)
> 	at org.apache.axis.Message.getContentType(Message.java:475)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:775)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> 	at
> org.apache.beehive.controls.runtime.servlet.ControlFilter.doFilter(ControlFilter.java:131)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
> 	at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:856)
> 	at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:744)
> 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
> 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
> 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> 	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:dante.acomp.usf.edu
> java.io.IOException: No serializer found for class Item in registry
> org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingDelegate@1d7b662
> 	at org.apache.axis.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:101)
> 	at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.writeTo(SOAPPart.java:317)
> 	at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.writeTo(SOAPPart.java:269)
> 	at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.saveChanges(SOAPPart.java:530)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.attachments.AttachmentsImpl.getAttachmentCount(AttachmentsImpl.java:519)
> 	at org.apache.axis.Message.getContentType(Message.java:475)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:775)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> 	at
> org.apache.beehive.controls.runtime.servlet.ControlFilter.doFilter(ControlFilter.java:131)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
> 	at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:856)
> 	at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:744)
> 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
> 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
> 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595) Caused by:
> java.io.IOException: No serializer found for class Item in registry
> org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingDelegate@1d7b662
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContext.serializeActual(SerializationContext.java:1429)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContext.serialize(SerializationContext.java:914)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContext.outputMultiRefs(SerializationContext.java:989)
> 	at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPBody.outputImpl(SOAPBody.java:145)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.message.SOAPEnvelope.outputImpl(SOAPEnvelope.java:477)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.output(MessageElement.java:1208)
> 	at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.writeTo(SOAPPart.java:315)
> 	... 25 more

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see:
   http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira


Mime
View raw message