beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Chad Schoettger <chad.schoett...@gmail.com>
Subject The web services system-control test suite
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 18:29:29 GMT
I was looking at the webservice system-control's suite of tests and
noticed that there is only minimal code/feature coverage.  I thought
I'd spend some time adding additional tests to try to get more
complete code/feature coverage for this control.

I was thinking of adding a bunch of new webservices and corresponding
webservice controls to ensure that the control can work with the full
range of possible WSDL settings (such as encoding styles, message
formatting styles, parameter styles as well as parameter modes, etc).

The test webservices may end up looking something like some of the
samples in the ws-samples area but specifically used for testing the
service control.

Does anyone on this list have any thoughts on other additional tests
which should go into a test suite for the webservice control?

  - Chad