beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Chad Schoettger <chad.schoett...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reformatting the wsm code
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 01:39:09 GMT
After looking at the code in question: PLEASE REFORMAT IT.  It will
make it much easier to read and understand.

I'm on the fence about enforcing coding styles.  I think that  overall
 it would probably be a good thing  especially for someone who is
exploring the beehive source code for the first time.  IMHO it gives
the code a more consistant and unified feel.

 - Chad