beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie ONeil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] cleaning up jira by renaming v1 to v1m1
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:04:37 GMT
  Strikes me as though there's general concensus that this is the
right thing to do.  If you've got an opinion in the next 18 hours or
so, feel free to say so.

  We'll leave this open till tomorrow around noon eastern after which
I'll attempt to merge the versions.

  Hopefully, that doesn't result in JIRA sending a bunch of bug mail.

  :)

Eddie