beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie ONeil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unused classes in WSM
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 22:31:40 GMT
  Hm.  Somehow, I'd missed AxisTypeRegistrar is used by the service
control, but I'd not seen that these files:

AxisTypeMappingUtil
WSDLProcessor
XmlBeanTypeMappingUtil

are used in the service control.  Can you describe how?  I've got them
deleted and WSM and the service control build and pass DRTs.

  :)

Eddie