beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie ONeil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Role of .ser file in WSM
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 22:19:57 GMT
  Yeah -- if at all possible, it seems good to avoid generating code
in the WSM case just because we don't need to, though it's a good
point -- I'd forgotten controls did that.

  But, it could definitely work either way.  A source code file seems
easier to deal with than a serialized object for the obvious reasons.

  It's just that the XML file seems sufficient for today's needs...

Eddie