beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremiah Johnson" <jerjo...@bea.com>
Subject RE: mail-archives.apache.org
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 16:38:46 GMT
Aye - something rather funky, I think.  I see that there are only a
couple posts for May 2005 in Nagoya and your vote messages happen to be
there:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=beehive-dev@incubato
r.apache.org&msgNo=1942
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listId=252&msgNo=1944

I emailed infrastructure to ask if we should be concerned - I'll let you
know what I find out.

- jeremiah

dev/200506.mbox/%3cA33EF4FD8AF1EC48A62CD576DFB75AD5036C9EC0@usboex01.ame
r.