beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremiah Johnson <mrt...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Page Flow multipart request handling
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:22:02 GMT
I think that it would be ideal for Jpf.Controller to support the
multipart class and then any options required by the multipart handler
implementation.  It doesn't seem like that is realistic to hope for
since it hasn't been done already.  Second to full configuration via
Jpf.Controller, in my mind, would be for beehive-netui-config to
contain the multipart defaults for the Web app and then override those
settings via the Struts config; this would leave Jpf.Controller to the
role of just turning config on or off.

Right now, beehive-netui-config only contains the disabled, memory,
and disk options.  Based on your previous comments, I assumed that you
were going to change the style in beehive-netui-config to specify the
multipart class and the full options.  If you are going to just keep
the three options forever, then I agree that you may as well keep the
same options in Jpf.Controller.

- jeremiah