beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Daryoush Mehrtash" <dmehr...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Unused classes in WSM
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 17:54:50 GMT

Sorry.  My mistake here.  These classes are not used any more.   The new
versions of the classes that are being used have similar names and I
confused the two.

Daryoush

Join CEO Alfred Chuang and CTO Mark Carges on June 15 for a unique online
event, giving you the first look at a new category of enterprise software
built specifically for Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).

Register Now.  It's Free!

http://www.bea.com/events/june15