beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: inheriting pages in page flows
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:59:12 GMT
I'm not sure what you mean by "at that level" -- are you asking whether
overriding an action implies that you have to create a JSP that's
associated with the derived page flow?  If so, the answer is no --
that's the whole point behind the idea of inheriting JSPs.  But I'm
probably misunderstanding what you're asking.  :)