beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Page Flow multipart request handling
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:58:06 GMT
Here's how I feel about this after thinking about the issue over the
weekend (and after reading your response):

There is one major setting in beehive-netui-config.xml for configuring
multipart handing, and this setting contains three options:
    - disabled
    - memory
    - disk

There's also a major setting per-pageflow, within @Jpf.Controller.  I'd
originally argued for making this a simple boolean, but given that this
*overrides* the value in beehive-netui-config (<multipart-handler>), I
feel now that it would be cleaner and more understandable to keep the
same exact major options in the two places (and to have the value in
@Jpf.Controller continue to override the value in <multipart-handler>).

It sounds like we agree on keeping the more detailed configuration
settings in beehive-netui-config.xml, so the only thing to hash out is
whether to include all the same major options between
beehive-netui-config.xml and @Jpf.Controller.

Rich