beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@bea.com>
Subject Re: reformatting the wsm code
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 18:21:37 GMT

   Agreed.  There are some things in WSM that could use a "simple
cleanup", for example methods that take parameters which aren't used and
declare exceptions that aren't thrown.  We'll get to that next...

   First, I'd just like to "reformat" the code so that it's more
consistent relative to the rest of Beehive (which isn't formatted that
differently).

   Note, I'm not trying to enforce my coding style across the board --
just *some* standard.  :) If anyone else wants to reformat, feel free,
and that would work for me.  Just going for some consistency and
readability improvement.

   If we want to declare a set of formatting standards for all of
Beehive, we might be able to agree on that.  :)

   But, if we do it, we should also use CheckStyle to enforce it like
Struts does.

Eddie