beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie ONeil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: controls-spring sample question
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 23:19:48 GMT
  Okay; I can see wanting them to continue to appear separated.

  Could we still do that with documentation and keeping the separation
of integration/ and web/ directories with a build.xml above both?

  In lieu of that, how about a shared build.properties file that
defines the servlet.jar and beehive.home?  Otherwise, there are two of
each to set.

Eddie