beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie ONeil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] move the system controls from controlhaus to Apache
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 15:29:49 GMT
All--

  We've had 8 +1s (9 including mine) which is terrific, and the
migration of code from ControlHaus to Apache SVN will start Monday
morning.

  This means that the tree is going to get a little bigger and that
our 3rd party dependencies will grow to include some core J2EE JARs
like the APIs for EJB and JMS among others.  We'll check anything that
we can into SVN so that there are fewer JARs to download.

  The first priority is going to be getting the code into the tree,
building in the "org.apache.beehive" package, and available in a
nightly.  Forrest documentation and other loose ends will get tied up
after that.

  If you've got questions, let me know.

Eddie