beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremiah Johnson" <jerjo...@bea.com>
Subject APT and JSR 181 Object Model
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 21:31:19 GMT
I looked into BEEHIVE-14 a little and thought about closing it, but I am
afraid that I may be too ignorant on APT details.  If I were to close
it, here is what I would put in there:

--- http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-14

Verified in SVN 177983.

The DropInDeploymentHandler went away with SVN 109594 and none of the
other handlers get the object model directly from APT.

The build-webservices macro was added to beehive-tools.xml in SVN
161377; this calls APT during build-time to generate the necessary
artifacts for run-time.

While the bug wasn't resolved by changes to the APT, the changes in WSM
deployment do sufficiently resolve the bug.

---

I believe that APT (in build-webservices) generates the .ser files and
those are required to derive the object model at run-time.  The .ser
files are put into the 'correct' classpath because they are dumped into
the classes directory by the build-webservices macro.

Any thoughts or clarification on this?

- jeremiah