beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Daryoush Mehrtash" <dmehr...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [proposal] move the system controls from controlhaus to Apache
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 19:35:56 GMT
I think the interfaces are decoupled from the implementation at least as
far as the service control is concern.

For service control the base interface is defined in:

org.controlhaus.webservice.ServiceControl.java

It can be used as the base interface for any flavor of the service
control you wish to develop.

The JAX RPC implementation that is being moved from the controlhaus is
an instance of such implementation in org.controlhaus.webservice.jaxrpc
package. Original plan was to make this purely JAXRPC, but currently it
has some Axis dependencies, my goal is to re-factore out Axis
dependencies.  The JAXRPC implementation uses the "ServiceFactory" to
get Service implementation.  After the re-factoring, you should be able
replace the Axis implementation with other flavors of JAX RPC compliant
Service classes by setting the properties of the factory.

Daryoush