beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Feit <richard.f...@bea.com>
Subject Re: HEADS-UP: changing eol-style on files in the tree
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 16:27:11 GMT
OK, this is my current plan:
    - For the .zip archives, change all text files to have CRLF line
endings.
    - For the .tgz archives, change all text files to have LF line endings.
    - For the .dmg archives, change all text files to have CR... oh,
wait, scratch that one... :)

To identify text files, I'm planning on *including* a specific set
rather than *excluding* a set.  This is because missing a filetype on
the includes list will have a minor effect (files hard to read in
Notepad on Windows), while missing a filetype on the excludes list will
have a worse effect (corrupting binary files).  Feedback on this is welcome.

Rich

Richard Feit wrote:

> Ouch -- I think it's even worse than that.  The patch command on linux
> doesn't seem to work against files with CRLF line endings.  It fails
> for me unless I convert both the patch file and the source file to
> have LF endings.
>
> Let me look into option #2 (option #1 makes me nervous because the
> distribution being built is never the same as the one you'd get/test
> through 'build.dist.full' locally).
>
> Thanks for the warning on this.
>
> Rich
>
> Jeremiah Johnson wrote:
>
>> This change concerns me because it may make patching problematic.  We
>> ran into the following scenario recently: a bug was filed and a patch
>> was associated with the bug; the file being patched happens to not have
>> the eol-style property for whatever reason and pre-patching was using
>> CRLF; the bug was generated on DOS and uploaded to Jira, but then
>> downloaded and patched from Linux; the download of the patch resulted in
>> LF but then the patch utility refused to apply the patch; dos2unix was
>> run on the source file and the patch applied, but now svn diff of the
>> two revisions shows that every line in the file changed.
>>
>> It seems like there are two alternatives: 1) change the script on the
>> nightly build machine or 2) call fixcrlf during build.dist and include
>> *.txt, *.xml, *.css, *.java, *.jsp, *.jpf, *.jws, *.properties...  Heh -
>> obviously, neither of those options are ideal, but they seem more
>> 'right' to me than making eol-style non-native.
>>
>> - jeremiah

>>> netui/docs/tools/README.txt
>>> netui/docs/BUILDING_NETUI_DOCS.txt
>>> docs/forrest/src/documentation/README.txt
>>> docs/dist-docs/README.txt
>>> docs/dist-docs/toplvl-readme-trailer.txt
>>> docs/dist-docs/rev-readme-trailer.txt
>>> docs/updating_livesite.txt
>>> docs/how_to_contribute_docs.txt
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/site/default.css
>>> samples/netui-samples/resources/css/style.css
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-fromWSDL/index.html
>>> samples/wsm-employee/index.html
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook/index.html
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-enhanced/index.html
>>> samples/wsm-samples/webresult.html
>>> samples/wsm-samples/index.html
>>> samples/wsm-samples/handlerchain.html
>>> samples/wsm-samples/soapbinding.html
>>> samples/wsm-samples/webparam.html
>>> samples/wsm-samples/webmethod.html
>>> samples/wsm-samples/webservice.html
>>> samples/wsm-samples/oneway.html
>>> samples/wsm-samples/soapmessagehandlers.html
>>> samples/wsm-blank/index.html
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/test-
>>> src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/test/Navigation.java
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/test-
>>> src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/test/Database.java
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/test-
>>> src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/test/Search.java
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/test-
>>> src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/test/Address.java
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/test-
>>> src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/test/Checkout.java
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/test-
>>> src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/test/SignIn.java
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/test-
>>> src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/test/Cart.java
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/test-
>>> src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/test/AllTests.java
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/test-
>>> src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/test/Account.java
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/test-
> [...]
>> a/
>>

>>> DerbyAccountDao.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/controls/dat
>> a/
>>

>>> DerbyCatalogDBControl.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/controls/dat
>> a/
>>

>>> AddressDao.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/controls/dat
>> a/
>>

>>> DerbyAccountDBControl.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/controls/dat
>> a/
>>

>>> CatalogDao.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/controls/Acc
>> ou
>>

>>> ntControlImpl.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/controls/Add
>> re
>>

>>> ssControlImpl.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/controls/Add
>> re
>>

>>> ssControl.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/controls/Cat
>> al
>>

>>> ogControlImpl.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/controls/Cat
>> al
>>

>>> ogControl.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/controls/Ord
>> er
>>

>>> Control.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/controls/Acc
>> ou
>>

>>> ntControl.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/controls/Ord
>> er
>>

>>> ControlImpl.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/controller/A
>> cc
>>

>>> ountController.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/forms/Return
>>

>>> Form.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/forms/OrderF
>> or
>>

>>> m.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/forms/Accoun
>> tF
>>

>>> orm.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/forms/Checko
>> ut
>>

>>> Form.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/forms/Addres
>> sF
>>

>>> orm.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/forms/Search
>> Fo
>>

>>> rm.java
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/forms/Abstra

>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/auth/Controller.java
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/Controller.java
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/checkout/Controller.java
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/search/Controller.java
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/shop/Controller.java
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/account/create/Controller.java
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/account/edit/Controller.java
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/account/addresses/Controller.java
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/webappRoot/SharedFlow.java
>>>

>> samples/wsm-employee/WEB-INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/WSEmployee.ja
>> va
>>

>>> samples/wsm-employee/WEB-INF/client-
>>> tests/org/apache/beehive/EmployeeDB/EmployeeWSTestCase.java
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/AddressBookImpl.java
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/AddressBook.java
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/StateType.java
>>>

>> samples/wsm-addressbook/WEB-INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/Address.ja
>> va
>>

>> samples/wsm-addressbook/WEB-INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/Phone.java
>>

>>> samples/controls-db/src/dbControl/SQLParameter.java
>>> samples/controls-db/src/dbControl/SQLStatement.java
>>> samples/controls-db/src/dbControl/ResultSetExtractor.java
>>> samples/controls-db/src/dbControl/DatabaseControl.java
>>> samples/controls-db/src/dbControl/util/JavaTypeHelper.java
>>> samples/controls-db/src/dbControl/util/ResultSetHelper.java
>>> samples/controls-db/src/dbControl/util/PreparedStatementHelper.java
>>> samples/controls-db/src/dbControl/SQLParser.java
>>> samples/controls-db/build/beansrc/dbControl/DatabaseControlBean.java
>>> samples/controls-
>>> db/build/beansrc/dbControl/DatabaseControlBeanBeanInfo.java
>>> samples/controls-db/build/beansrc/dbControl/DatabaseControlImpl.java
>>> samples/controls-
>>> db/build/beansrc/dbControl/DatabaseControlImplInitializer.java
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-enhanced/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/AddressBookImpl.java
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-enhanced/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/StateType.java
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-enhanced/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/Address.java
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-enhanced/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/InvalidNameException.java
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-enhanced/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/EnhancedAddressBook.java
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-enhanced/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/Phone.java
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-enhanced/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/InvalidAddressException.java
>>>

>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/handlerchain/HandlerChainSample.java
>>

>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/header/ServiceSignHandler.java
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/header/SignatureTool.java
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/header/SignatureToolImpl.java
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/header/SignException.java
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/header/StockQuote.java
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/header/SignHandler.java
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-
>>> INF/src/web/soapmessagehandlers/SOAPMessageHandlersSample.java
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-
>>> INF/src/web/webservice/WebServiceWsdlLocationSample.java
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/AddressException.java
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/MessageHandler.java
>>>

>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/StateType.java
>>

>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/AddressHolder.java
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/Address.java
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/Phone.java
>>> samples/controls-blank/src/pkg/Hello.java
>>> samples/netui-samples/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/controls/pets/Pets.java
>>> samples/netui-samples/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/netui/beans/PetType.java
>>> samples/wsm-petstore-dashboard/src/ui/PetStoreProductView.java
>>> samples/wsm-petstore-dashboard/src/ui/PetStoreDashboard.java
>>> samples/controls-
>>>

>> spring/integration/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/spring/factory/SpringC
>> on
>>

>>> trolFactory.java
>>> samples/controls-spring/web/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/spring/control/MinorImpl.java
>>> samples/controls-spring/web/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/spring/control/Person.java
>>> samples/controls-spring/web/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/spring/control/PersonImpl.java
>>> samples/controls-spring/web/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/spring/control/AdultImpl.java
>>> samples/controls-db/src/dbControl/DatabaseControlImpl.jcs
>>> samples/controls-blank/src/pkg/HelloImpl.jcs
>>> samples/netui-samples/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/controls/pets/PetsImpl.jcs
>>> samples/wsm-employee/WEB-
>>> INF/src/org/apache/beehive/sample/EmployeeDBControl.jcx
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/tree/Controller.jpf
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/datagrid/Controller.jpf
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/popup/getColorPopup/GetColorController.jpf
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/popup/Controller.jpf
>>> samples/netui-samples/Controller.jpf
>>> samples/netui-samples/validation/Controller.jpf
>>> samples/netui-samples/WEB-INF/src/shared/SharedFlow.jpfs
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-fromWSDL/happyaxis.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/auth/login.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/auth/loginError.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/index.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/site/emptyLeftNav.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/site/template.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/help.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/checkout/viewOrder.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/checkout/viewCart.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/checkout/newOrder.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/checkout/confirm.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/search/index.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/shop/index.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/shop/category.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/shop/cart.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/shop/product.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/shop/item.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/account/create/create.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/account/edit/edit.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/account/edit/listOrders.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/account/addresses/listAddresses.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/account/addresses/createUpdate.jsp
>>> samples/wsm-employee/happyaxis.jsp
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook/happyaxis.jsp
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-enhanced/happyaxis.jsp
>>> samples/wsm-samples/happyaxis.jsp
>>> samples/wsm-blank/happyaxis.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/tree/frameSet.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/tree/content/0.0.0.0.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/tree/content/0.0.0.1.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/tree/content/0.0.0.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/tree/content/0.1.0.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/tree/content/0.2.0.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/tree/content/0.0.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/tree/content/0.1.1.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/tree/content/0.1.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/tree/content/0.2.1.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/tree/content/0.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/tree/content/0.2.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/tree/echo.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/tree/tree.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/datagrid/index.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/datagrid/error.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/popup/getColorPopup/index.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/popup/getColorPopup/error.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/popup/index.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/popup/error.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/ui/popup/show.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/index.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/resources/template/template.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/validation/index.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/validation/success.jsp
>>> samples/netui-samples/validation/error.jsp
>>> samples/controls-spring/web/familyTree.jsp
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/PetstoreInventoryManager.jws
>>> samples/wsm-employee/WEB-INF/src/web/Service.jws
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook/WEB-INF/src/web/Service.jws
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-enhanced/WEB-INF/src/web/Service.jws
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/header/StockQuoteImpl.jws
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/oneway/OnewaySample.jws
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-
>>> INF/src/web/complex/DocumentLiteralWrappedSample.jws
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/complex/RpcLiteralSample.jws
>>>

>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/complex/DocumentLiteralBareSample.jw
>>

>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/complex/RpcEncodedSample.jws
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-
>>> INF/src/web/webresult/WebResultDocumentLiteralSample.jws
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-
>>> INF/src/web/webresult/WebResultRpcLiteralSample.jws
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-
>>> INF/src/web/webmethod/WebMethodWithoutAnnotationSample.jws
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-
>>> INF/src/web/webmethod/WebMethodWithAnnotationSample.jws
>>>

>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/webparam/WebParamRpcLiteralSample.jw
>>

>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-
>>> INF/src/web/webparam/WebParamDocumentLiteralSample.jws
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/webservice/WebServiceSample.jws
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-
>>> INF/src/web/webservice/WebServiceEndpointInterfaceSample.jws
>>>

>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/webservice/WebServiceCustomSample.jw
>>

>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-
>>> INF/src/web/webservice/WebServiceImplementationBeanSample.jws
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/xsdtypes/XsdTypesSample.jws
>>> samples/wsm-blank/WEB-INF/src/web/Blank.jws
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-fromWSDL/WEB-INF/src/build.properties
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/resources/se
>> ar
>>

>>> ch.properties
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/resources/vi
>> ew
>>

>>> .properties
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/resources/or
>> de
>>

>>> r.properties
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/org/apache/beehive/samples/petstore/resources/ac
>> co
>>

>>> unt.properties
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/build.properties
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/build-dist.properties
>>> samples/wsm-employee/WEB-INF/src/log4j.properties
>>> samples/wsm-employee/WEB-INF/src/build.properties
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook/WEB-INF/src/log4j.properties
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook/WEB-INF/src/build.properties
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-enhanced/WEB-INF/src/log4j.properties
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-enhanced/WEB-INF/src/build.properties
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/log4j.properties
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/build.properties
>>> samples/controls-blank/build.properties
>>> samples/wsm-blank/WEB-INF/src/log4j.properties
>>> samples/wsm-blank/WEB-INF/src/build.properties
>>> samples/netui-samples/WEB-INF/src/datagrid/grid.properties
>>> samples/netui-samples/WEB-INF/src/bundles/site.properties
>>> samples/netui-samples/WEB-INF/src/build-dist.properties
>>> samples/wsm-petstore-dashboard/lib/log4j.properties
>>> samples/wsm-petstore-dashboard/src/build.properties
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/sql/initDB.sql
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/WEB-INF/tags/beehive/petstore/accountFields.tag
>>

>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/WEB-INF/tags/beehive/petstore/copyright.tag
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/WEB-INF/tags/beehive/petstore/orderSummary.tag
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/WEB-INF/tags/beehive/petstore/headerMenu.tag
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/WEB-
>>> INF/tags/beehive/petstore/categoryNavHeader.tag
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/WEB-INF/tags/beehive/petstore/footer.tag
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/WEB-INF/tags/beehive/petstore/catalogNav.tag
>>>

>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/WEB-INF/tags/beehive/petstore/productFavorites.t
>> ag
>>

>>> samples/petstoreWeb/README.txt
>>> samples/controls-spring/README.TXT
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-fromWSDL/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd
>>> samples/wsm-employee/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-enhanced/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd
>>> samples/wsm-blank/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-fromWSDL/WEB-INF/wsdl/fromWSDL.wsdl
>>>

>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/webservice/WebServiceWsdlLocation.ws
>> dl
>>

>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-fromWSDL/WEB-INF/web.xml
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-fromWSDL/WEB-INF/src/build-client.xml
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-fromWSDL/WEB-INF/src/build.xml
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/build-dist.xml
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/src/log4j.xml
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/web/WEB-INF/web.xml
>>> samples/petstoreWeb/build.xml
>>> samples/wsm-employee/WEB-INF/src/build-client.xml
>>> samples/wsm-employee/WEB-INF/src/build.xml
>>> samples/wsm-employee/WEB-INF/web.xml
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook/WEB-INF/src/build-client.xml
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook/WEB-INF/src/build.xml
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook/WEB-INF/web.xml
>>> samples/controls-db/build.xml
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-enhanced/WEB-INF/src/build-client.xml
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-enhanced/WEB-INF/src/build.xml
>>> samples/wsm-addressbook-enhanced/WEB-INF/web.xml
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/web/handlerchain/HandlerConfig.xml
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/src/build.xml
>>> samples/wsm-samples/WEB-INF/web.xml
>>> samples/controls-blank/build.xml
>>> samples/wsm-blank/WEB-INF/src/build-client.xml
>>> samples/wsm-blank/WEB-INF/src/build.xml
>>> samples/wsm-blank/WEB-INF/web.xml
>>> samples/netui-samples/WEB-INF/src/build-dist.xml
>>> samples/netui-samples/WEB-INF/src/build.xml
>>> samples/netui-samples/WEB-INF/src/log4j.xml
>>> samples/netui-samples/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml
>>> samples/netui-samples/WEB-INF/web.xml
>>> samples/netui-samples/WEB-INF/netui-validator-rules.xml
>>> samples/wsm-petstore-dashboard/src/build.xml
>>> samples/controls-spring/integration/build.xml
>>> samples/controls-spring/web/WEB-INF/src/build.xml
>>> samples/controls-spring/web/WEB-INF/web.xml
>>> samples/controls-spring/web/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml