beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Kyle Marvin <kylemar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: controls-spring sample question
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 23:14:49 GMT
Well, I wanted to make it clear that the integration stuff wasn't
_part_ of the sample webapp (other than in jar form), but something
that was usable for any Spring/Beehive webapp.   I worry a little that
merging them might lose that point... but calling from the webapp one
to the integration one (if the jar isn't already there) seems fine.