beehive-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jeremiah Johnson (JIRA)" <>
Subject [jira] Assigned: (BEEHIVE-638) Readme.txt has special characters
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 10:53:39 GMT
     [ ]

Jeremiah Johnson reassigned BEEHIVE-638:

    Assign To: Jason Dunckley  (was: Jeremiah Johnson)

Looks great to me.  Impressive that it can be done in a single build.  I did a build.dist.full
on Linux (RES3) and then checked README.txt, NOTICE.txt, beehive-imports.xml, and
in petstoreWeb to verify text files looked correct.  Then I built all samples to verify as
best I could that none of the jars were corrupt.

Verified by building dists from SVN 170000.  Reassigning to Jason so he can verify that no
more special characters are spotted in the next nightly and ten close.

> Readme.txt has special characters
> ---------------------------------
>          Key: BEEHIVE-638
>          URL:
>      Project: Beehive
>         Type: Bug
>   Components: Documentation
>     Versions: V1
>  Environment: Notepad
>     Reporter: Jason Dunckley
>     Assignee: Jason Dunckley
>     Priority: Minor
>      Fix For: V1
>  Attachments: readmeDos.png, readmeUnix.png
> *bash05102005*
> The readme.txt in the beehive zip is not a plain text format.  When opening in notepad
there are special characters
> -Open the  
> -Open the readme.txt file in notepad
> Expected- text
> Actual- special characters

This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
For more information on JIRA, see:

View raw message